Let me apologize to my customers at work for the delay in getting this recipe loaded to the site. In all honesty, the vinaigrette on the salad we had this week was something I threw together just before we opened, so I had to go back and re-create it for a recipe.
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (regular is too salty)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey or brown sugar (I used brown sugar but honey would be more palatable)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
In a glass bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, orange juice, honey/brown sugar and garlic. Mix well with a whisk. While continuously whisking the vinaigrette, add the olive oil in a continuous stream until well incorporated. Add sesame oil just before tossing with salad greens.
* sorry there is no picture for this recipe, I will take one and load it the next time I make the vinaigrette